Jeddah's 2nd Industrial City occupies a prime location, 35 km to the south of Jeddah 1st Industrial City between two major roads. It occupies a fully developed area of 8 million m². Since its establishment in 1429H (2009G), the City has rapidly developed to cope with the steady increase in demand for industrial land in the region. The city has all the basic services of road networks, water, electricity, communications and industrial security, and under development sanitation services.
It includes 271 factories that are producers, existing, and under construction and establishment in various industrial fields.
- Rent industrial lands for longer periods starting from SR 3 per square meter per year.
- Fees for the approval of Drawings: SR.1 per square meter (minimum SR.5000 and maximum SR.25000).
- Access to financial facilities and government loans of up to 50% of the capital.
- Customs exemption for machinery, equipment and raw materials used in industry.
- The land is delivered in a short period from the date of submission of the application, electronically through the website.
Total Area (m2)
Existing and Targeted Industries
- Vehicles and Trailers
- Clothing, textiles and leather
- Chemical materials and products
- Other manufacturing industries
- Medical Industries
- Wood and Furniture Industry
- Electricity and electrical appliances industry
- Nonferrous metals and building materials industry
- Manufacture of food products and beverages
- Metal industry
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Printing & Publishing
- Equipment and machinery
- Paper and its products
Important Locations Coordinates
|Location||Coordinates Metric||Coordinates D M S||Link|
|Main Entrance of Jeddah 2nd City
||21 6 30.64
||39 15 56.70
|Administrative Building of Jeddah 2nd City
||21 6 37.24
||39 15 12.92
Last Update 25 Jul 2013 05:07 PM