Login and Registration:
To create an account and sign in to benefit from e-services, please use the following link:
- Saving the cost of dealing with the Authority for clients of investors and others.
- Improve procedural processes, raise efficiency and reduce wastage associated with.
- Achieve high levels of quality in outputs, information, reports, statistics and others.
- Achieving high levels of transparency by providing access to all information, reports, statistics and other matters of interest to the investors.
- Integration with other government agencies at the level of data and procedures as possible.
Services provided :
- Land Allocation Services: This includes the services of applications for allocation and follow-up, reviewing plans, and issuing building permits.
- Contract Services: This includes contract renewal, waiver, and account statements.
- Qualifying consultancy offices Service: This include all types of qualification applications, follow-up qualification, and evaluation of qualified consulting offices.
- MODON Maps: It include a package of services to search and query industrial cities in various ways, in addition to other maps services such as measurement and satellite images and others.
- Query and reporting services for industrial cities: It is a collection of research services to provide investors with the most information about the available industrial cities and industries, products, and others.
- Customer Affairs Services: This is a service that deals with customer's reports, suggestions and account management.
- Contractors Qualifying Services: The service aims to provide qualified contractors to serve industrial and investment projects for MODON clients .