The nucleus of the Electronic Services System (e-MODON) has been established as a direct response to the national plan for electronic transactions and initiated from MODON’s vision put the “Customer First” in providing integrated services to meet the investors needs. As an outcome of this program, a series of initiatives and projects with significant impact have been implemented in order to enhance and promote MODON’s connection process with its customers, increase the performance and respond to their requirements and needs.
Provide a high-quality working experience through a package of integrated electronic services related to industry.
Objectives of the program
- - Provide MODON transaction costs for customers such as investors and others.
- - Improve procedural operations, increase degree of its efficiency and reduce the associated waste.
- - Achieve high levels of quality in outputs such as information, reports, statistics and others.
- - Achieve high levels of transparency by providing access to all that matters to the investor such as information, reports, statistics and others.
- - Integration with other government agencies on the level of data and procedures as possible.
- Land allocation services: Services include allocation request services; follow up these requests, review of drawings and issuance of building permits.
- Contract Services: Services include renewal of contracts services, waiving and issuance of statements of account.
- Consulting offices prequalification services: Services include different types of prequalification requests, follow-up prequalification requests and evaluation of qualified consulting offices.
- MODON Maps: It contains a package of research and inquiry services about the industrial cities in various ways in addition to other map services such as measurement, satellite images etc.
- Query and reporting services for industrial cities: It is a collection of research services to provide as much information to investors about the industrial cities, the available industries, products, and others.
- Customer Affairs Services: These services deal with customers’ communications, suggestions and management of their accounts.