The Kingdom undertakes special attention to Sudair City for Industry and Businesses, as one of the largest industrial zones set up in 1430H/2009G, supervised by "MODON". The Kingdom perceives a brilliant future in it as it is located on the Riyadh-Qassim Highway with SAR train passing through it. An area of 16.8 million m2
has been developed, of the total area 265 million m2
, with full focus on the construction of integrated infrastructure services in order to reach a model city that sets the specifications and universal standards. Sudair City for Industry and Businesses is the largest industrial city close to Riyadh, serving industrial investors' goals. It includes areas for medical industries which are characterized by the existence of the first complex for pharmaceuticals and other industries of construction materials and many more. It includes 304 factories between producer, existing, and under construction and establishment in various industrial activities. An area of 77,000 m2
has been allocated for the establishment of a special compound for the production of cancer drugs in partnership with Saudi Arabia and South Korea, which is the first of its kind in this field.
- Rent industrial lands for longer periods starting from SR 1.5 per square meter per year.
- Fees for the approval of Drawings: SR.1 per square meter (minimum SR.5000 and maximum SR.25000).
- Fee for delivering land: SR 1,800.
- Access to financial facilities and government loans of up to 60% of the capital.
- Customs exemption for machinery, equipment and raw materials used in industry.
- The land is delivered in a short period from the date of submitting the application electronically through the website.
Total Area (m2)
Developed Area (m2)
Existing and Targeted Industries
- Refined petroleum products
- Chemical materials and products
- Other manufacturing industries
- Medical Industries
- Wood and Furniture Industry
- Electricity and electrical appliances industry
- Nonferrous metals and building materials industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Metal industry
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Equipment and machinery
- Paper and its products
Last Update 25 Jul 2013 05:07 PM