Jeddah’s 3rd Industrial city was established in 1433H / 2012G on an area of 80 million m², 24 million m² has been developed so far. Since its inception, many industrial investors have been attracted to its modern design and ideal location near Jeddah, and it is connected with Jeddah’s second industrial city through a bridge linking the two cities. The city has the major essential services, including road networks, electricity, telecommunications and other services. It has 522 factories between producer and under construction and establishment.
- Rent industrial lands for extended periods starting from SR.3 per square meter per year.
- Fees for the approval of Drawings: SR.1 per square meter (minimum SR.5000 and maximum SR.25000).
- Access to financial facilities and government loans of up to 50%.
- Customs exemption for machinery, equipment and raw materials used in industry.
- The land is delivered in a short period from the date of submission of the application, electronically through the website.
Total Area (m2)
Developed Area (m2)
Existing and Targeted Industries
- Vehicles and Trailers
- Clothing, textiles and leather
- Refined petroleum products
- Chemical materials and products
- Other manufacturing industries
- Medical Industries
- Wood and Furniture Industry
- Electricity and electrical appliances industry
- Nonferrous metals and building materials industry
- Manufacture of food products and beverages
- Metal industry
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Computers, electronic and optical products
- Printing & Publishing
- Equipment and machinery
- Paper and its products
Last Update 25 Jul 2013 05:07 PM