Al-Madina Al-Munawwara Industrial City is located in the proximity to Al-Haram Al-Shareef and at a distance of 190 km from Yanbu commercial seaport. It is also near the Knowledge Economic City and Al-Haramain Railway station, which links Al-Madina Al-Munawwara to Makkah Al-Mukarrama, thus becoming an industrial and commercial center promoting development and economic growth in the region due to its strategic location.
It assists by providing basic services and raw materials for the manufacture of metals and construction materials to attract numerous projects and investors. The city since its establishment in 1423H/2003G is home to nearly 235 factories including productive, existing, under construction and under formation.
- Rent industrial lands for extended periods starting from SR 2 per square meter per year.
- Access to financial facilities and government loans of up to 60% of the capital.
- Customs exemption for machinery, equipment and raw materials used in industry.
- The land is delivered in a short period from the date of submission of the application, electronically through the website.
|Total Area (m2)
Existing and Targeted Industries
- Clothing, textiles and leather
- Refined petroleum products
- Chemical materials and products
- Other manufacturing industries
- Medical Industries
- Wood and Furniture Industry
- Electricity and electrical appliances industry
- Nonferrous metals and building materials industry
- Manufacture of food products and beverages
- Metal industry
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Manufacture of computers, electronic and optical products
- Printing & Publishing.
Important Locations Coordinates
|Location||Coordinates Metric||Coordinates D M S||Link|
|Main Entrance of Al-Madina Al-Munawwara City
||24 17 51.84
||39 32 44.56
|Administrative Building of Madina City
||24 18 36.97
||39 32 33.60
Last Update 16 Jul 2014 01:58 AM